Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Dog Days

I know that people often refer to Summer as the "dog days of Summer," and despite Florence & The Machine's lovely song claiming that those days are over now, I feel like they've rather just begun. I'm ill-equipped to handle the trials that life throws at me one after another--this time it happens to be an actual spot of illness, but it'll pass. And after that, a Physics test!

Today I have a street style post for you of Louisa. She's actually a fashion blogger herself, and you can check out her blog, Circa Sunday Afternoon, Here. It's full of lovely personal style/outfit posts and a lot of snapshots from a charming daily life. Anyways, her black maxi skirt caught my eye last Friday and I loved the way she paired it with her bag and belt. It's always inspiring to see other people who are interested in blogging or fashion or any combination of the two. Enjoy!


Love,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment