Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Keep Working

No photo-taking yesterday meant I had to come back with vengeance today. I snapped shots of about five people, followed by a brief bout of actual class-attending. Sometimes all it takes is a bit of inspiration for me to dare to ask to photograph people and I need to constantly motivate myself to take action and not remain passive. It's still difficult, however, but I'm learning, and today was one of my great progress days!

I ran into my friend Sarah Catherine today a few times, first in the mail room and then on library lawn. I really liked her outfit. Not only the color coordination of it (and such bright, happy colors too) but also how she balanced her basic button up and shorts with a bold scarf. And it's preppy in that classic Vandy way, yet the scarf belies that with bohemian charm. I liked it so much that after the first time I walked by her, I texted her and demanded a photoshoot in the afternoon!


Ta,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment