Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Food and Fellowship!

Yesterday I had the fortune of eating lunch with a high school friend, Helen. She, one of the few friends at Vandy I've actually told about the blog, was kind of curious and supportive about it, which gave me warm fuzzy feelings. Anyways, after we descended from the upper parts of Rand, she introduced me to Imani, president of the Vanderbilt Public Relations Society. That was also pretty neat, seeing as VPR puts on a fashion show every year called Scene and Heard, so look forward to more about that later. It's also really nice to know that there is indeed a budding fashion scene here in Nashville.

Imani herself is a sweetheart and I loved her flowy blouse and shorts, so I took an outfit shot of her. Plus, she sure knows how to strike a pose with confidence!



No comments:

Post a Comment